There is no need to explain the craze of Kollywood star actor, Ajith Kumar. The actor’s recent release, Valimai, has been doing well at the box office. Today, the popular actor has completed 30 years in the film industry.
On this occasion, Ajith has given a special message to his fans and others. Suresh Chandra, personal manager of the star actor, took to social media and shared a note. “Fans, Haters & Neutrals are 3 sides of the same coin. I graciously accept the Love from fans, the hate from the haters & the unbiased views of the Neutrals. Live & Let live! Unconditional Love Always!! Ajith Kumar.”
The note has been going viral on the internet and netizens have been lauding the actor for his gentle behaviour. On the work front, the actor is prepping for his next with the Valimai director, H. Vinoth. Boney Kapoor will produce the movie on a grand scale.
A reminder to whom so ever it may concern.
Unconditional love always – AK ❤️🏁 pic.twitter.com/AM2Kh0I9Pq
— Suresh Chandra (@SureshChandraa) March 14, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Famous production house announces their comeback film
- OTT: Nayanthara’s O2 teaser promises an intriguing thriller
- Viral: Noted music director gets married again
- No stopping SVP at the US box office
- F3: Pooja Hegde shines bright in Life Ante Itta Vundaala’s promo
- Vijay Deverakonda-Samantha’s movie gets a lovely title