Tamil star Thala Ajith and his Vivegam director Siva have joined forces once again for yet another high-budget entertainer. Titled Viswasam, the film is being bankrolled by Vivegam’s makers under Sathya Jyothi Films banner.
Viswasam’s shoot is currently progressing at Ramoji Film City. The makers are canning a festival song featuring Ajith and the film’s leading lady Nayanthara. Now, the latest buzz is that Ajith will be essaying dual roles in the movie. While one role will have Ajith in his trademark salt and pepper look, the other role will reportedly showcase him in a clean shaven look. However, an official announcement regarding Thala’s dual roles is awaited.
Viswasam is said to be based in North Chennai backdrop. The film will hit the screens for Diwali. D Imman is scoring music for an Ajith film for the first time.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Maharshi release date pushed?
- Mahesh to unveil his wax statue on this date
- It’s a wrap for Tollywood’s favourite couple’s next