Tamil superstar Thala Ajith’s Viswasam is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will hit theaters soon. The film was supposed to be released for Diwali, but was postponed to next year. Ajith’s ultra mass avatars in the first look poster that was released a month ago had left his fans thrilled to no limits.
Now, Viswasam’s producer has confirmed in a latest media interaction that the film is indeed scheduled for a big Sankranthi festive release and that there is no change in the release plans. This would mean that the film will be clashing with Rajini’s Petta.
Ajith’s longtime collaborator Siva is directing Viswasam. Nayanthara is the leading lady in the film. Sathya Jyothi Films banner is bankrolling the movie. D Imman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 9-day AP, TG share: All set to enter Rs 100 Cr club
- Krishnam Raju’s two major revelations on Prabhas20
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next