Akhanda, which was released last Thursday is doing quite well at the ticket windows. The solid collections are clear proof of the action drama’s success.
Directed by mass director Boyapati Sreenu, the movie has already attained break-even status in Nizam in just 4 days.
Akhanda has collected Rs. 1.3 crores share on its 5th day. With this, the film has minted a whopping 13.4 crores in Nizam hereby bringing solid profits.
The movie stayed quite strong even on Monday and grossed a huge amount which will be reported soon.
Meanwhile, Akhanda is running successfully at the USA box office and is about to cross $1 million mark very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title of Prabhu Deva’s next to be unveiled tomorrow
- Talk – Allu Arjun to team up with Atlee?
- Good Luck Sakhi’s trailer gets a massive response
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be released in Hindi?
- Big announcement from Sarkaru Vaari Paata unit on the way
- Interesting buzz on RRR’s 40-minute climax