It is a known fact that Balakrishna is doing a film called Akhanda in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. The film is halfway through its shoot as of now.
But the COVID has spoilt the plans of many but Balayya is not fearing all this and has decided to take the film on floors once again. A fresh schedule will start on the 13th of this month.
The news is that some talkie portions of the film will be shot in this schedule and Balayya along with only a few artists will take part in the shoot which will be held with a lot of care.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya to portray 7 shades in his dream project
- Bigg Boss 5 – Makers in plans to bring them back
- Perni Nani clarifies about YS Jagan-Nagarjuna meeting
- All eyes on RRR’s 40-second video
- Team Romantic to watch FDFS with audiences
- Latest – RRR ties up with PVR Cinemas