The makers of Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s hat-trick film, Akhanda, are gearing up to resume the shoot for the film’s final schedule. The shooting will commence from the first week of July in Hyderabad. Already, the unit had wrapped up the entire talkie portion before the lockdown.
According to the latest updates, Balayya and Boyapati Srinu will be canning several high-voltage action sequences in the upcoming schedule. Senior hero Srikanth, who plays the main antagonist Varadarajulu in the movie, will also be taking part in this schedule. Also, one song featuring Balayya and the film’s leading lady Pragya Jaiswal will be shot before the entire film is wrapped up.
Talented Malayalam actress Poorna will be seen in a crucial role in Akhanda. This Miriyala Ravinder Reddy production has its music composed by Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty defends her husband in porn films case
- Special video song ‘KTR Leader’ launched on KTR’s birthday
- Sid Sriram mesmerises with Ishq’s Aanandam Madike
- Prabhas21- Nag Ashwin canning solo scenes on Amitabh Bachchan
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT
- Hero Vijay Anthony turns director for Bichagadu 2