Balakrishna’s Akhanda is continuing its dream run at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states even in its second week. The Boyapati Srinu directorial has had a solid outing on its second Sunday (Dec 12). The film has reported housefuls at several single screens in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana today.
Akhanda’s evening and night shows were played to jam-packed houses in Hyderabad, Kurnool, Guntur, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Kakinada, Nellore, Anantapur, Tirupati, Madanapalli, Nandyala and Kadapa on Sunday. Record shares will be reported from these regions after the completion of the night shows.
Apart from loyal fans, even family audiences have lapped up the movie big-time, and the huge increase in footfalls is a reflection of it. Stay tuned for the film’s latest area-wise collections report.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Bheemla Nayak in no tension with the release
- Breaking- Dhanush announces his divorce
- Most requested song from Shyam Singha Roy is out now
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter changes Insta Id – Rumors erupt
- Star heroine to launch Stand Up Rahul’s next song tomorrow
- Bangarraju’s success meet to be held tomorrow