Handsome young Akkineni lad Akhil Akkineni’s second film, Hello, was being shot in Delhi until recently. However, Akhil had to take a break for a week after falling sick. But the actor has recovered and is back to shooting already.
This afternoon, Akhil took to Twitter and tweeted, “Back on my feet shooting after being sick for a week. Feels great shooting in such Lovely weather. Any guesses who I’m working with today ?” While the actor’s tweet created enough curiosity, it also relieved his fans who are glad to see him back in action.
Hello’s shooting will be wrapped up by October 15th. The film is slated for release on December 22nd. Vikram Kumar is directing the film and Nagarjuna is producing it. Kalyani Priyadarshan is the female lead in this romantic action entertainer.
Back on my feet shooting after being sick for a week. Feels great shooting in such Lovely weather. Any guesses who I'm working with today ? pic.twitter.com/wyR9lRxzUS
— Akhil Akkineni (@AkhilAkkineni8) September 15, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?
- Vijay Antony’s next launched
- Adivi Sesh’s Evaru gets preponed
- Ranarangam postponed- Gives hint about Saaho’s new release date
- Pink’s Tamil version gets a release date