The Green India Challenge is gaining more prominence among Tollywood stars. Nagarjuna and his daughter-in-law Samantha are the latest stars to take part in this plantation drive. Samantha took to Instagram and posted a video in which she was seen watering the saplings and also having some fun moments with her ‘Nag Mama’. Interestingly, the video was captured by Akhil.
Samantha said that she had planted three saplings and went on to challenge happening young heroines Rashmika Mandanna and Keerthy Suresh and her close friend Shilpa Reddy to plant 3 trees and continue the chain. Sam also thanked MP Santosh who kick-started the intiative.
View this post on Instagram
I've accepted #HaraHaiTohBharaHai #GreenindiaChallenge 🍃 from Nag mama 💚 I planted 3 saplings. Further I am nominating @keerthysureshofficial @rashmika_mandanna @shilpareddy.official to plant 3 trees & continue the chain special thanks to @MPsantoshtrs garu for taking this intiative.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular singer accused of buying fake views on YouTube
- Allu Arjun shares a throwback picture from Julayi days
- Mahesh Babu’s noble gesture on b’day; Nominates NTR, Vijay and Shruti
- Always wanted to see Superstar like this: Harish Shankar on his fav Mahesh Babu shot
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!
- Poll : Which is your favourite Mahesh Babu film?