Handsome Akkineni lad Akhil is yet to take a cell on the script and director for his much awaited second project. Meanwhile, Akhil expressed his wish to act in a love story under the direction of Tharun Bhascker, the young debutant who took Tollywood by storm with the sensational Pelli Choopulu.
Yesterday, Akhil took part in Pelli Choopulu’s success meet and said that he watched Tharun’s short film long back and had called him and asked him to narrate a story. However, Tharun simply met Akhil and told him that he has no script ready for him.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala