Young Akkineni hero Akhil is currently shooting for his fourth film under Bommarillu Bhaskar’s direction. The actor has reportedly okayed a thriller script narrated by Kalki fame Prasanth Varma for his fifth film. But there has been no official announcement from Akhil and Prasanth so far.
And the latest reports reveal that Akhil has lined up yet another interesting project. Apparently, Geetha Govindam director Parasuram has convinced Nagarjuna with an exciting script recently. If things fall into place as expected, Nag himself will be producing the movie.
Incidentally, Akhil was in talks with Parasuram before he had okayed Bommarillu Bhaskar’s script. Interestingly, Parasuram was also in talks with Superstar Mahesh Babu for the actor’s next after Sarileru Neekevvaru. Stay tuned for further details for more clarity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?