Akhil Akkineni will soon be seen in Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu, the game show which is currently being hosted by Megastar Chiranjeevi. Soon after appearing on the show, Akhil shared a candid picture of the Megastar posing for a selfie with him.
Interestingly, Akhil also revealed that Megastar donated some money to Blue Cross, which is being taken care by Amala Akkineni. “Can’t explain in words how much fun I had at #MEKwithMegastar he made me feel so comfortable. Thank you for the donation to blue cross !,” Akhil said.
Currently, Akhil is busy shooting for his upcoming film in Vikram Kumar’s direction.
— Akhil Akkineni (@AkhilAkkineni8) May 7, 2017
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA