Young Akkineni lad Akhil took to twitter to vent out his frustration about some rumours that have been circulating online. Some websites reported that Akhil Akkineni’s second movie with Mythri Movies was cancelled.
Akhil clarified that his second movie was never supposed to be with Mythri Movie makers. “I don’t know where you get your info from. My second movie was never supposed to be with Mythri Movie Makers. False Info”, he tweeted.
Akhil will soon be seen in a movie that will be directed by Vamshi Paidipally and Akkineni Nagarjuna is expected to produce the film.
I don't know where you websites get your info from. My second film was never supposed to be produced under Mytri banner. False info
— Akhil Akkineni (@AkhilAkkineni8) May 4, 2016
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits