Ever since Akhil’s second film was launched, there has been a lot of speculation about who his co-star is going to be. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film is going to be an action entertainer with plenty of romance.
When Nagarjuna, who’s producing the film, was recently asked if the actress has been finalised, he said, “We are looking at 4-5 options, but we haven’t taken a final call yet. It’s going to be a newcomer.”
The film was shot in Hyderabad for sometime and the unit will head to North India for a marathon schedule soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mother & sister-in-law’s special treat to Pawan after his Andhra tours
- Gharana Mogudu, Tollywood’s first 10 Cr film, turns 28
- Kerala CM acknowledges Allu Arjun’s contribution for Corona relief
- Aadi, Saikumar and Ravi contribute to CCC
- Clarification on legendary actress’ son’s suicide attempt in lockdown
- Rajamouli in plans to have no delay in RRR’s release