Ever since Akhil’s second film was launched, there has been a lot of speculation about who his co-star is going to be. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film is going to be an action entertainer with plenty of romance.
When Nagarjuna, who’s producing the film, was recently asked if the actress has been finalised, he said, “We are looking at 4-5 options, but we haven’t taken a final call yet. It’s going to be a newcomer.”
The film was shot in Hyderabad for sometime and the unit will head to North India for a marathon schedule soon.
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake