Ever since Akhil’s second film was launched, there has been a lot of speculation about who his co-star is going to be. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film is going to be an action entertainer with plenty of romance.
When Nagarjuna, who’s producing the film, was recently asked if the actress has been finalised, he said, “We are looking at 4-5 options, but we haven’t taken a final call yet. It’s going to be a newcomer.”
The film was shot in Hyderabad for sometime and the unit will head to North India for a marathon schedule soon.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release