Ever since Akhil’s second film was launched, there has been a lot of speculation about who his co-star is going to be. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film is going to be an action entertainer with plenty of romance.
When Nagarjuna, who’s producing the film, was recently asked if the actress has been finalised, he said, “We are looking at 4-5 options, but we haven’t taken a final call yet. It’s going to be a newcomer.”
The film was shot in Hyderabad for sometime and the unit will head to North India for a marathon schedule soon.
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- 91st Academy Awards: A complete list of nominations