Released in December last year, Akhil Akkineni’s second film, Hello, received a unanimous positive response from fans and critics. Akhil’s improved performance and dances were in for a special mention. Kalyani Priyadarshan had made her Tollywood debut with Hello.
Now, the latest reports revealed that Hello is being dubbed in Tamil and will have a grand release across Tamil Nadu later this month. Critically acclaimed director Vikram Kumar had directed Hello and Akhil’s father and senior hero Nagarjuna had produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film be in?
- Rajini’s Darbar in dubbing mode
- Ileana opens up about her life post-break-up
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on her new film
- Good pre-release business for Tenali Rama Krishna
- Tabu takes a break from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo shoot