Released in December last year, Akhil Akkineni’s second film, Hello, received a unanimous positive response from fans and critics. Akhil’s improved performance and dances were in for a special mention. Kalyani Priyadarshan had made her Tollywood debut with Hello.
Now, the latest reports revealed that Hello is being dubbed in Tamil and will have a grand release across Tamil Nadu later this month. Critically acclaimed director Vikram Kumar had directed Hello and Akhil’s father and senior hero Nagarjuna had produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace
- Harish Shankar to announce an OTT project soon?