Released in December last year, Akhil Akkineni’s second film, Hello, received a unanimous positive response from fans and critics. Akhil’s improved performance and dances were in for a special mention. Kalyani Priyadarshan had made her Tollywood debut with Hello.
Now, the latest reports revealed that Hello is being dubbed in Tamil and will have a grand release across Tamil Nadu later this month. Critically acclaimed director Vikram Kumar had directed Hello and Akhil’s father and senior hero Nagarjuna had produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family
- NGK’s pre-release event gets a date
- Maharshi’s post-release promotions centre around farmers
- Sudheer Babu’s impressive makeover for V
- Shocking censor certificate for NGK