Vishal’s Abhimanyudu was a good hit in both Tamil and Telugu and director Mithran won good applause in the manner in which he narrated the film.
Now, the latest we hear is that he has met Akhil and narrated a very interesting line to which the young hero has given a nod.
Very soon, the director will narrate the full script to Akhil and if everything goes well, the project will start in the summer of 2019. An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
As of now, Akhil is wrapping up his new film Mr. Majnu which will be out this year end.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy