Recently, there were reports that legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s younger daughter Akshara Haasan has converted to Buddhism. Kamal decides to know the truth from his daughter, an atheist like him, and an amusing Twitter conversation follows between him and Akshara.
Kamal tweeted this afternoon, “Hi. Akshu. Have you changed your religeon? Love you, even if you have. Love unlike religeon is unconditional. Enjoy life . Love- Your Bapu.” Akshara responds to him, saying, “Hi bapuji. No, still an atheist. Although i agree with budhism as it is a way of life and in an individuals way of life. Love from your daughter akshu.”
Akshara had earlier worked as an Assistant Director in Bollywood. Akshara is now awaiting the release of Thala Ajith’s Vivegam in which she plays a key role.
Hi bapuji. No, still an atheist. Although i agree with budhism as it is a way of life and in an individuals way of life.
— Kutty Haasan (@aksharahaasan1) July 28, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views