Recently, there were reports that legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s younger daughter Akshara Haasan has converted to Buddhism. Kamal decides to know the truth from his daughter, an atheist like him, and an amusing Twitter conversation follows between him and Akshara.
Kamal tweeted this afternoon, “Hi. Akshu. Have you changed your religeon? Love you, even if you have. Love unlike religeon is unconditional. Enjoy life . Love- Your Bapu.” Akshara responds to him, saying, “Hi bapuji. No, still an atheist. Although i agree with budhism as it is a way of life and in an individuals way of life. Love from your daughter akshu.”
Akshara had earlier worked as an Assistant Director in Bollywood. Akshara is now awaiting the release of Thala Ajith’s Vivegam in which she plays a key role.
Hi bapuji. No, still an atheist. Although i agree with budhism as it is a way of life and in an individuals way of life.
— Kutty Haasan (@aksharahaasan1) July 28, 2017
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine