Bollywood star Akshay Kumar has become the sixth highest-paid actor in the world. With an earning of $48.5 million (Rs 362 crore) between June 2019 and June 2020, Akshay entered the Forbes’ top 10 highest-paid actors in the world. He is the only Indian star in this year’s top 10 list.
The list was dominated by Hollywood stars, starting from Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, who has been declared the world’s highest-paid actor for the 2nd year in a row. Ryan Reynolds ($71.5M), Mark Wahlberg ($58M), Ben Affleck ($55M), Vin Diesel ($54M), Akshay Kumar ($48.5M), Lin-Manuel Miranda ($45.5M), Will Smith ($44.5M), Adam Sandler ($41M) and Jackie Chan ($40M) are the stars who have made it to the top 10 list this year.
In the assessment year, Akshay had 3 releases – Mission Mangal, Housefull 4 and Good Newwz. All these movies were huge money-spinner at the box-office worldwide. Akshay also endorses several reputed national and international brands.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release