One of the leading Bollywood stars Akshay Kumar and the team of his upcoming thriller, Bell Bottom, have pulled off an unbeatable feat. The film, which was the first in the world to go on floors amid the Coronavirus pandemic, has been wrapped up entirely in just 38 days flat and is gearing up to hit screens on April 2, 2021.
With this incredible feat, Akshay and Team Bell Bottom have set an example which shall inspire many other top and medium range stars. Amid the escalating production costs due to the pandemic, wrapping up films with a minimal crew and less working days will have to be the ideal norm in the near future. The question now is, will other Indian stars follow Akshay’s suit?
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh and Tamannah to romance yet again?
- KGF 2 effect- Big Bollywood banner after hero Yash
- Title logo for Sharwanand-Rashmika’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu is out
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before