Acclaimed actress Tabu is all set to make her comeback in Telugu cinema after a long gap. She will be seen in a crucial role in Trivikram, Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikuntapuramulo, and the actress said she will continue to do more films in Telugu if the audiences accept her.
“It’s been a long time since I have done a Telugu film, and now I am back with Ala Vaikuntapuramulo. It doesn’t get better than this and I believe that this is a perfect film for my comeback. Trivikram, Allu Arjun and Sushanth have been like my family here and I thank each one of the cast and crew members for making this a memorable experience for me. With the blessings of the Telugu audience, I hope to do many more films in future,” Tabu said.
Directed by Trivikram, the film has Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde, Tabu, Jayaram, Samuthirakani, and Nivetha Pethuraj in lead roles. The film is slated for release on January 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?