Acclaimed actress Tabu is all set to make her comeback in Telugu cinema after a long gap. She will be seen in a crucial role in Trivikram, Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikuntapuramulo, and the actress said she will continue to do more films in Telugu if the audiences accept her.
“It’s been a long time since I have done a Telugu film, and now I am back with Ala Vaikuntapuramulo. It doesn’t get better than this and I believe that this is a perfect film for my comeback. Trivikram, Allu Arjun and Sushanth have been like my family here and I thank each one of the cast and crew members for making this a memorable experience for me. With the blessings of the Telugu audience, I hope to do many more films in future,” Tabu said.
Directed by Trivikram, the film has Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde, Tabu, Jayaram, Samuthirakani, and Nivetha Pethuraj in lead roles. The film is slated for release on January 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big question- Will this star actor enter Pushpa?
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates cleverly spreading negativity against young actor
- Noted Tamil actress calls Bigg Boss a shitty show
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Young Tollywood hero resumes Thala Ajith’s Valimai