Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapuramlo has opened to some rock-solid reviews all over the world today. The talk for the film has been very good and the tickets have been sold out in many areas all over.
On the other hand, the film made has collected more than 800k dollars from premiere shows in the US which is quite solid proves the fact that Allu Arjun and Trivikram are in much demand.
With the weekend on, the film is said to make solid money in the coming days. Allu Arjun is in full form and has been appreciated a lot by the fans and general audience of the Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed