Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Ala Vaikunthapuramulo is confirmed to hit theaters on January 12 as a Sankranthi festive treat. Noted US distribution house Bluesky Cinemas has acquired Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s North America rights. Last night, the buyers at Bluesky Cinemas released a new poster.
What’s striking about the poster is that the disclaimer that read “You won’t see this on Amazon Prime or Netflix”. Since then, amused fans are busy discussing about the poster. Of late, none of the biggies that were sold for astronomical prices managed to reach the break-even mark in the US.
One of the main reasons for this sad state of affairs is the digital premiere on OTT platforms within a month or 50 days of a film’s theatrical release. It looks like Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s team is going to prevent its OTT partner from streaming the film within 2, 3 months of their film’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message