Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Ala Vaikunthapuramulo is confirmed to hit theaters on January 12 as a Sankranthi festive treat. Noted US distribution house Bluesky Cinemas has acquired Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s North America rights. Last night, the buyers at Bluesky Cinemas released a new poster.
What’s striking about the poster is that the disclaimer that read “You won’t see this on Amazon Prime or Netflix”. Since then, amused fans are busy discussing about the poster. Of late, none of the biggies that were sold for astronomical prices managed to reach the break-even mark in the US.
One of the main reasons for this sad state of affairs is the digital premiere on OTT platforms within a month or 50 days of a film’s theatrical release. It looks like Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s team is going to prevent its OTT partner from streaming the film within 2, 3 months of their film’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive