Talented young Kollywood actress Nivetha Pethuraj gained prominence in Tollywood with the 2020 Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. After winning applause for her performance in movies like Mental Madhilo, Brochevarevarura, Chitralahari and Red, Nivetha is planning on a massive changeover.
In a latest interview, Nivetha revealed that she has plans to make her debut as a director someday. Nivetha said that she is not in a hurry to wield the megaphone and that her directorial debut will be backed by a solid script. On the acting front, Nivetha currently has Virata Parvam, Paagal and a female-centric film in Telugu and a couple of Tamil projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to resume from this date
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Press Note : The Influence of Gambling on Movies
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message