And finally, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has entered the $3 million club in the US. Until the latest updates on Monday, the film collected $125,374 and took its total US gross to $3.003M.
Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s first $3M movie in the US. The film is currently at number 5 in the list of all-time top Telugu grossers in the US and is not eyeing the 3rd highest grosser spot, after Rangasthalam ($3.5M) and Bharat Ane Nenu ($3.4M). The film will end up next only to Baahubali 2 and Baahubali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for Rakul, Vaishnav Tej’s Kondapolam gets a date
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies