And finally, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has entered the $3 million club in the US. Until the latest updates on Monday, the film collected $125,374 and took its total US gross to $3.003M.
Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s first $3M movie in the US. The film is currently at number 5 in the list of all-time top Telugu grossers in the US and is not eyeing the 3rd highest grosser spot, after Rangasthalam ($3.5M) and Bharat Ane Nenu ($3.4M). The film will end up next only to Baahubali 2 and Baahubali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan, Tarak belong to rival families; But they are good friends: Rajamouli
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards