And finally, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has entered the $3 million club in the US. Until the latest updates on Monday, the film collected $125,374 and took its total US gross to $3.003M.
Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s first $3M movie in the US. The film is currently at number 5 in the list of all-time top Telugu grossers in the US and is not eyeing the 3rd highest grosser spot, after Rangasthalam ($3.5M) and Bharat Ane Nenu ($3.4M). The film will end up next only to Baahubali 2 and Baahubali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Is Nagarjuna doing a good job as Bigg Boss 4 host?
- Mahesh donates a massive amount to Hyderabad flood victims
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda, Trivikram donate big for Hyderabad Rain victims
- Raashi Khanna goes de-glam for this biggie
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant wins the hearts of many in the nominations task
- Teaser for CoK fame Karthik’s hero debut film ‘Lingoccha’ soon