And finally, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has entered the $3 million club in the US. Until the latest updates on Monday, the film collected $125,374 and took its total US gross to $3.003M.
Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s first $3M movie in the US. The film is currently at number 5 in the list of all-time top Telugu grossers in the US and is not eyeing the 3rd highest grosser spot, after Rangasthalam ($3.5M) and Bharat Ane Nenu ($3.4M). The film will end up next only to Baahubali 2 and Baahubali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin