Appreciation and congratulatory messages are pouring in for Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s latest blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. Star hero NTR took to Twitter this evening and showered the film and its team with praises.
“An effortless and terrific performance from @alluarjun and brilliant writing from Trivikram Srinivas garu make #AlaVaikuntapurramuloo a great watch. Congrats Bava and Swamy,” Tarak said, about Bunny and his Aravindha Sametha director.
NTR also had some good things to say about actor Murli Sharma, music composer Thaman, DP PS Vinod and the production house, Haarika & Hassine. Needless to say, NTR’s gesture has thrilled the film’s team and all the fans of Allu Arjun and Trivikram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut
- This star heroine wants to do Soundarya’s biopic