Appreciation and congratulatory messages are pouring in for Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s latest blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. Star hero NTR took to Twitter this evening and showered the film and its team with praises.
“An effortless and terrific performance from @alluarjun and brilliant writing from Trivikram Srinivas garu make #AlaVaikuntapurramuloo a great watch. Congrats Bava and Swamy,” Tarak said, about Bunny and his Aravindha Sametha director.
NTR also had some good things to say about actor Murli Sharma, music composer Thaman, DP PS Vinod and the production house, Haarika & Hassine. Needless to say, NTR’s gesture has thrilled the film’s team and all the fans of Allu Arjun and Trivikram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata team to wrap up 45 percent shoot in 45 days
- I don’t smoke and take drugs says Rakul Preet
- Makers of Laxxmi Bomb alter their deal with Disney Hotstar