The musical team of the Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has done a stupendous job by churning out a memorable audio album that played a key role in the film’s success. Thaman and his team of lyricists, musicians and singers have been showered with accolades by music lovers.
Now, as an icing on the cake, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s musical team is coming up with a special musical tribute to Telugu literature and culture. In a freewheeling chitchat, the film’s director Trivikram, legendary lyricist Sirivennela Seetharamasastry, composer Thaman, lyricists Ramajogayya Shastry, Kasarla Shyam, Kalyan Chakravarthy and Krishna Chaitanya discussed about the film’s music and Telugu language in general. This special video will be out soon.
One of the best life time conversations which apparently turned out to be the best interviews about Telugu literature & the respect towards language & culture ✊
DONT MISS THIS ♥️@Trivikram_Fans & all the beautiful Telugu speaking humans around the world 🌎 ✨
Godbless 🥁 pic.twitter.com/Msyr1V3bNp
— thaman S (@MusicThaman) January 24, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Alia will join RRR’s shoot
- Poll : Which of these is your favorite Mahesh Babu performance?
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo continues to create records
- Will RRR postpone due to lockdown? Producer clarifies
- Telugu beauty’s sizzling song in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- PM Modi tweets in Telugu, Thanks Chiru, Nag & Tejs