The Hindi remake rights of Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, have been a hot cake among Bollywood producers. As per the latest updates, Ashwin Varde, the producer of Arjun Reddy’s Hindi version, Kabir Singh, has bagged Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake rights.
Apparently, Ashwin has offered a bomb to snatch the film’s Hindi rights amid a huge competition. Even as the name of the director who will be helming this crazy project is yet to be announced, it’s being rumored that top Bollywood stars Shahid Kapoor and Akshay Kumar are the front-runners to reprise Allu Arjun in the Hindi version. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?
- Priyanka Chopra to share screen space with Titanic singer
- Noted channel to release mega hero’s next in theatres?
- Balayya’s yet another shelved project to have a digital release?
- Shraddha Srinath to play a powerful role in her next