The Hindi remake rights of Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, have been a hot cake among Bollywood producers. As per the latest updates, Ashwin Varde, the producer of Arjun Reddy’s Hindi version, Kabir Singh, has bagged Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake rights.
Apparently, Ashwin has offered a bomb to snatch the film’s Hindi rights amid a huge competition. Even as the name of the director who will be helming this crazy project is yet to be announced, it’s being rumored that top Bollywood stars Shahid Kapoor and Akshay Kumar are the front-runners to reprise Allu Arjun in the Hindi version. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy
- Here’s the tentative new list of Bigg Boss contestants