Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, is having a dream run at the cinemas worldwide. Especially, the film is all set to pull off a non-Baahubali feat in the Nizam region. On the other hand, ALVP has already become the highest grosser in Bunny’s career.
On Sunday, in Nizam, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected a solid theatrical share of Rs 3.02 crore. With this, the film’s total Nizam share amounts to a humongous Rs 31.86 crore. This is the first Rs 30 crore film in Nizam for both Allu Arjun and Trivikram. The film is still performing strongly at the ticket windows in Nizam, and a Rs 40 crore full run share seems to be highly possible.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to not go Vijay’s Master route
- Nani formally announces sequel to HIT
- Salaar to set summer ’22 on fire; Here’s the release date
- Release date for Puri Jagan’s production ‘Romantic’ tomorrow
- Official: Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film seals Sankranthi release
- Big update: Prabhas, Shruti’s Salaar’s release date in a few hours