Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has completed a week’s journey at the cinemas worldwide. The film has turned out to be a massive hit in the Stylish Star’s career. In its first week, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo set a new non-Baahubali record in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
This Trivikram directorial collected a humongous Rs 86.24 crore first week share in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions. Worldwide, the film collected Rs 108.08 crore share, beating other toppers like Sarileru Neekevvaru, Sye Raa and Saaho’s first week collections. The film is still having a dream run in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and even the US, and seems to be in no mood to slow down any soon.
Below is a breakdown of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s 1st week worldwide shares:
|Nizam||Rs 28.19 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 13.42 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 13.45 Cr|
|East||Rs 7.09 Cr|
|West||Rs 6.21 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 6.48 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 8.18 Cr|
|Total AP & TS first week share||Rs 86.24 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 8.89 Cr|
|Overseas||Rs 12.95 Cr|
|Total worldwide 1st week share||Rs 108.08 Crore|
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu Manchu announces Mosagallu’s release date
- Charan, Tarak belong to rival families; But they are good friends: Rajamouli
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record