Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has completed a week’s journey at the cinemas worldwide. The film has turned out to be a massive hit in the Stylish Star’s career. In its first week, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo set a new non-Baahubali record in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
This Trivikram directorial collected a humongous Rs 86.24 crore first week share in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions. Worldwide, the film collected Rs 108.08 crore share, beating other toppers like Sarileru Neekevvaru, Sye Raa and Saaho’s first week collections. The film is still having a dream run in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and even the US, and seems to be in no mood to slow down any soon.
Below is a breakdown of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s 1st week worldwide shares:
|Nizam||Rs 28.19 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 13.42 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 13.45 Cr|
|East||Rs 7.09 Cr|
|West||Rs 6.21 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 6.48 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 8.18 Cr|
|Total AP & TS first week share||Rs 86.24 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 8.89 Cr|
|Overseas||Rs 12.95 Cr|
|Total worldwide 1st week share||Rs 108.08 Crore|
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for Rakul, Vaishnav Tej’s Kondapolam gets a date
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies