It’s well-known thatBollywood actress Alia Bhatt will be essaying the role of Sita, Alluri Seetharamaraju’s love interest, in Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer, RRR. It looks like the talented actress is going all out to give her best for her role.
In a latest interview with a national English daily, Alia Bhatt revealed that she has hired a Telugu tutor to learn the language from the scratch. “Telugu is a tough language to learn. But it’s a very expressive language. I want to understand the nuances of the language, why certain words are pronounced the way they are, and what they convey. Only then will I be able to express my character’s feelings,” Alia said, also adding that she is hoping to dub her dialogues in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match
- Poll : Is Bollywood being purposely targetted in the drug abuse case?
- Latest-Rhea Chakraborthy sent back to jail again