It’s well-known thatBollywood actress Alia Bhatt will be essaying the role of Sita, Alluri Seetharamaraju’s love interest, in Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer, RRR. It looks like the talented actress is going all out to give her best for her role.
In a latest interview with a national English daily, Alia Bhatt revealed that she has hired a Telugu tutor to learn the language from the scratch. “Telugu is a tough language to learn. But it’s a very expressive language. I want to understand the nuances of the language, why certain words are pronounced the way they are, and what they convey. Only then will I be able to express my character’s feelings,” Alia said, also adding that she is hoping to dub her dialogues in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu