It’s well known that star Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt’s boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor and director of her upcoming film, Gangubai Kathiawadi, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, tested positive for COVID-19. Alia has been spending the past few weeks with Ranbir and Sanjay and naturally, her well-being has been a huge concern for her fans and friends.
Now, according to the latest reports, Alia Bhatt too has undergone a COVID test and is awaiting the result. On the other hand, she is said to have isolated herself at his Mumbai residence. This unexpected development has cast dark clouds over RRR’s next schedule in which Alia was to participate after March 15th.
Alia, who plays Sita in the Rajamouli directorial, was supposed to fly down to Hyderabad and shoot a romantic song and a few crucial scenes alongside Ram Charan. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?
- These crazy actors to play villains in Shankar-Charam film?