Alia Bhatt, who was in Maldives for the past few days, returned to Mumbai just before the island nation announced a new set of restrictions for tourists from India. The second wave of Covid-19 is having a devastating effect on the whole country and many are urging celebrities to use their social media reach to help those in need during this period.
Taking a note of the prevailing conditions in the country, Alia Bhatt took to her Instagram page to announce that she will lend a helping hand to the needy and amplify requests from Covid-19 patients and their families. The actress will be working alongside journalist Faye D’Souza, who will be identifying relevant information and requests.
In the past few weeks, actors like Sonu Sood, Taapsee, Swara Bhaskar, Bhumi Pednekar, Sonal Chauhan among a few others have been actively trying to help as many people as possible. Now, Alia too is joining this list of celebrities who are using their reach for the right purposes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix