Ali is an actor who has been in the industry for over three decades now. He started as a child artist and has done over 1000 films to date. The noted actor is even doing TV shows without any breaks and is one of the richest in the industry.
Star comedians like Brahmanandam have been going through a lull with no offers but Ali is rock solid. One can understand that Ali has planned his career quite perfectly.
The moment offers started going down, he nicely shifted his focus to TV and has been doing shows for a long time now. His show, Ali To Saradaga is one of the biggest shows on Etv.
Also, he has made a shift towards the tele serial Yamaleela and has been keeping busy. He is also seen in all the comedy shows and event programs these days and is not leaving any opportunity.
One can clearly say that by doing this, Ali has not only stretched his career-long enough but is still ruling the roost and is a big example for actors how to plan their careers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?