The movie ‘Emo Gurram Egaravachu’ will hit the screens tomorrow (25th January). The film was originally scheduled for a release today. However, certain financial clearances could not be obtained and the movie did not release as planned. All the issues have now been sorted out.
Sumanth and Pinki Savika are the lead actors in this family entertainer. Director Chandra Siddhartha, who is known for his thought provoking films, has handled this movie and S.S.Kanchi has penned the script.
EGE is expected to have a good dose of comedy and sentiment. M.M.Keeravani has composed the music for this movie.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble