The movie ‘Emo Gurram Egaravachu’ will hit the screens tomorrow (25th January). The film was originally scheduled for a release today. However, certain financial clearances could not be obtained and the movie did not release as planned. All the issues have now been sorted out.
Sumanth and Pinki Savika are the lead actors in this family entertainer. Director Chandra Siddhartha, who is known for his thought provoking films, has handled this movie and S.S.Kanchi has penned the script.
EGE is expected to have a good dose of comedy and sentiment. M.M.Keeravani has composed the music for this movie.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director