Speaking about the problems that are currently baffling the country, Kamal Haasan stated that he was against the word tolerance and communities should live in harmony to save India from disintegration.
At an interaction event with students at Harvard University, Kamal Hassan stated that country has already lost its two arms, Bangladesh and Pakistan and all efforts should be made to maintain the unity and integrity of the country.
“We have already lost the sleeves of the sweater — Bangladesh and Pakistan are gone. It’s a sleeveless sweater, so let’s keep the sweater. It’s getting cold,” said Kamal Hassan, referring to the relation between the three countries.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look