Speaking about the problems that are currently baffling the country, Kamal Haasan stated that he was against the word tolerance and communities should live in harmony to save India from disintegration.
At an interaction event with students at Harvard University, Kamal Hassan stated that country has already lost its two arms, Bangladesh and Pakistan and all efforts should be made to maintain the unity and integrity of the country.
“We have already lost the sleeves of the sweater — Bangladesh and Pakistan are gone. It’s a sleeveless sweater, so let’s keep the sweater. It’s getting cold,” said Kamal Hassan, referring to the relation between the three countries.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Maharshi’s promotional storm from April
- Nithiin’s new project announced
- Interesting details about Rakul Preet’s role in Manmadhudu 2
- Brochevarevarura’s first look is simple and intriguing
- This sensational host for Bigg Boss 3?