Speaking about the problems that are currently baffling the country, Kamal Haasan stated that he was against the word tolerance and communities should live in harmony to save India from disintegration.
At an interaction event with students at Harvard University, Kamal Hassan stated that country has already lost its two arms, Bangladesh and Pakistan and all efforts should be made to maintain the unity and integrity of the country.
“We have already lost the sleeves of the sweater — Bangladesh and Pakistan are gone. It’s a sleeveless sweater, so let’s keep the sweater. It’s getting cold,” said Kamal Hassan, referring to the relation between the three countries.
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak