Kalyan Ram’s latest film Om 3D has certainly managed to create a lot of buzz over the past few days. On top of that several celebrities including Rajinikanth, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun and Rana have come out in support of the film which has caught a lot of attention among the audience. Om is the most expensive film in Kalyan Ram’s career and buzz is that the film has been made with a budget of 25 crores. The 3D effects are said to be the main highlight apart from Kalyan Ram’s performance. It remains to be seen whether an action film shot in 3D will impress the viewers or not. If this film succeeds at box-office it will encourage more filmmakers to explore their options in 3D. Suneel Reddy has directed the film and Kalyan Ram has produced it under NTR Arts banner. Kriti Kharbanda and Nikesha Patel are the lead actresses. Achu has scored the music.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next