It is well-known that the forthcoming Sankranthi season is packed with four films. While three of them are biggies like Darbar, Sarileru Neekevaru and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, the other one is medium range film Entha Manchivaadavuraa.
By looking at the first look posters of four films, it is evident that the three films Sarileru Neekevaru, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo and Entha Manchivaadavuraa are going to be wholesome family entertainers and their main target is the family audience. On the other hand, Rajinikanth’s Darbar hints that it is a mass entertainer but inside reports reveal that the film will also have a very good family episode between Rajini, Nayan and Nivetha Thomas.
On the whole, the Sankranthi 2020 films are heavily banking on the hit family sentiment. Have to wait and watch which among the four films will impress the audience supremely.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Bollywood actor turns director
- Government should reconsider ticket price issue – C. Kalyan
- Uppena fame, Krithi Shetty signs her first female-centric film?
- Team RRR warns audience ahead of the trailer release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Manas gets upset over Priyanka issue
- Dhanush wraps up patchwork for his most expensive film