The makers of the remake of Malayalam smash hit ‘Bangalore Days’ have finally completed the film’s casting process. The film features an ensemble cast comprising of Telugu and Tamil actors for this bilingual. Buzz is that Rana, Arya, Bobby Simha and Sri Divya have been signed for the film. The shooting of ‘Bangalore Days’ will kick start on 20th March and the pre-production work is in full swing at the moment.
The majority of the film’s shoot will take place in Hyderabad, Chennai and Singapore and the film is expected to have a Singapore backdrop. It will be interesting to see how the makers will succeed in retaining the soul of ‘Bangalore Days’ with the relatively new star cast and a foreign backdrop.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong