We had reported long back that the Shankar-Rajinikanth’s ongoing film, 2.0, is being made with a mammoth budget of nearly 250 crores, making it the most expensive Indian movie ever. Thanks to such a huge budget, this sci-fi action drama will naturally feature some breathtakingly shot action episodes.
It was also reported that a gigantic 20 crore worth set was erected in Chennai to can a crucial action episode in the film, which will start rolling from tomorrow. This scene can be touted as the most expensive action scene on the Indian screen. Rajini’s nemesis in the film, Akshay Kumar, has already landed in Chennai for the shoot. He will lock horns with Rajini in this fight sequence, which will be supervised by Hollywood action choreographer Kenny Bates.
Lyca Productions is producing this VFX-filled entertainer. Amy Jackson is playing the film’s leading lady. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi