We had reported long back that the Shankar-Rajinikanth’s ongoing film, 2.0, is being made with a mammoth budget of nearly 250 crores, making it the most expensive Indian movie ever. Thanks to such a huge budget, this sci-fi action drama will naturally feature some breathtakingly shot action episodes.
It was also reported that a gigantic 20 crore worth set was erected in Chennai to can a crucial action episode in the film, which will start rolling from tomorrow. This scene can be touted as the most expensive action scene on the Indian screen. Rajini’s nemesis in the film, Akshay Kumar, has already landed in Chennai for the shoot. He will lock horns with Rajini in this fight sequence, which will be supervised by Hollywood action choreographer Kenny Bates.
Lyca Productions is producing this VFX-filled entertainer. Amy Jackson is playing the film’s leading lady. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry