Comedy King Allari Naresh has completed 10 years in the industry today. This is a landmark occasion for the lanky hero with unconventional looks, who has transformed himself from a small time actor into one of the most dependable commercial heroes of the industry. The news was shared by Allari Naresh himself on his personal Twitter page. “Its been 10 yrs of my career in film industry today, Been a great journey. wouldn’t hv made it wit out ur love n support. Thank u guys.”, he tweeted.
Allari Naresh has a solid track record for delivering minimum guarantee entertainers and his brand of comedy is loved across all sections of society. The younger son of Director E.V.V.Satyanarayana, Allari Naresh made his debut with Ravi Babu’s ‘Allari’ in 2002. He is currently shooting for ‘Sudigaadu’ and an untitled socio fantasy project currently. Let us wish Allari Naresh the very best for his bright future and let us hope that he continues to entertain us for many more years to come.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims