Allari Naresh will soon be seen in E Satti Babu’s upcoming comedy film. Ambika Krishna and Reliance Entertainments are jointly producing this film and it’s the remake of a Tamil film titled Kalakalappu. Currently, the film’s shooting is going on in Ramoji Film City.
The film was recently shot for a week in Nanakramguda during which several important scenes and a song was shot on the lead cast. Movie mogul Dr D Ramanaidu, K Raghavendra Rao visited the sets of the film and sources say that they inquired more details about the film. Ambika Krishna and E Satti Babu were thrilled to hear the feedback.
Allari Naresh and Isha Chawla are playing the lead roles in this comedy film. Allari Naresh will be seen in dual roles whereas Isha Chawla is playing the role of a food inspector. Sundar C had written the original story and Vijay Ebenzer is scoring the music.
- Krish’s special care for NTR
- Nartanasala’s pre-release event details
- Sarkar’s key schedule kickstart’s in Chennai
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Star heroine has no objections to her biopic