Allari Naresh will soon be seen in E Satti Babu’s upcoming comedy film. Ambika Krishna and Reliance Entertainments are jointly producing this film and it’s the remake of a Tamil film titled Kalakalappu. Currently, the film’s shooting is going on in Ramoji Film City.
The film was recently shot for a week in Nanakramguda during which several important scenes and a song was shot on the lead cast. Movie mogul Dr D Ramanaidu, K Raghavendra Rao visited the sets of the film and sources say that they inquired more details about the film. Ambika Krishna and E Satti Babu were thrilled to hear the feedback.
Allari Naresh and Isha Chawla are playing the lead roles in this comedy film. Allari Naresh will be seen in dual roles whereas Isha Chawla is playing the role of a food inspector. Sundar C had written the original story and Vijay Ebenzer is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers