Even though Allari Naresh is going through a tough time, he has many films in his kitty. The latest we hear is that Naresh has signed a comedy film in the direction of Giri.
Giri is the same filmmaker who made the well-received Nandini Nursing home. The script has been locked and the pre-production is currently underway.
Anil Sunkara of AK Entertainments will produce this film. More details of this film will soon be revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actress urges people to support local businesses
- Kamal Haasan writes an open letter to PM Modi about lockdown
- Bollywood stars launch an inspiring song amidst Coronavirus outbreak
- Special announcement today for Allu Arjun’s birthday
- Krishnam Raju and his daughters’ donate for PM fund
- Rajeev Kanakala’s sister passes away