Even though Allari Naresh is going through a tough time, he has many films in his kitty. The latest we hear is that Naresh has signed a comedy film in the direction of Giri.
Giri is the same filmmaker who made the well-received Nandini Nursing home. The script has been locked and the pre-production is currently underway.
Anil Sunkara of AK Entertainments will produce this film. More details of this film will soon be revealed.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine