Even though Allari Naresh is going through a tough time, he has many films in his kitty. The latest we hear is that Naresh has signed a comedy film in the direction of Giri.
Giri is the same filmmaker who made the well-received Nandini Nursing home. The script has been locked and the pre-production is currently underway.
Anil Sunkara of AK Entertainments will produce this film. More details of this film will soon be revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film