Even though Allari Naresh is going through a tough time, he has many films in his kitty. The latest we hear is that Naresh has signed a comedy film in the direction of Giri.
Giri is the same filmmaker who made the well-received Nandini Nursing home. The script has been locked and the pre-production is currently underway.
Anil Sunkara of AK Entertainments will produce this film. More details of this film will soon be revealed.
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date