Even though Allari Naresh is going through a tough time, he has many films in his kitty. The latest we hear is that Naresh has signed a comedy film in the direction of Giri.
Giri is the same filmmaker who made the well-received Nandini Nursing home. The script has been locked and the pre-production is currently underway.
Anil Sunkara of AK Entertainments will produce this film. More details of this film will soon be revealed.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur