123telugu had recently reported that Allari Naresh’s latest offering ‘Brother of Bommali’ is slated for a November 7th release. According to our reliable sources, Allari Naresh who is presenting this comedy entertainer is also planning to distribute the film in Nizam area by himself.
Directed by ‘Veedu Theda’ fame B. Chinni, this film features Monal Gajjar as the female lead while Karthika plays the crucial role of Naresh’s twin sister. This film also features Harshvardhan Rane, Ali, Brahmanandam, Jayaprakash Reddy, Naagineedu and Vennala Kishore in other prominent roles while Shekar Chandra scores music.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals