123telugu had recently reported that Allari Naresh’s latest offering ‘Brother of Bommali’ is slated for a November 7th release. According to our reliable sources, Allari Naresh who is presenting this comedy entertainer is also planning to distribute the film in Nizam area by himself.
Directed by ‘Veedu Theda’ fame B. Chinni, this film features Monal Gajjar as the female lead while Karthika plays the crucial role of Naresh’s twin sister. This film also features Harshvardhan Rane, Ali, Brahmanandam, Jayaprakash Reddy, Naagineedu and Vennala Kishore in other prominent roles while Shekar Chandra scores music.
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film