Young and promising actor Allari Naresh’s Ugram is all set to hit screens worldwide tomorrow. He has teamed up with Vijay Kanakamedala for the second time after their blockbuster hit Naandhi. Today, the team interacted with the media in Hyderabad.
During the Q&A session, Allari Naresh stated that he watched the final cut of Ugram and is quite pleased with the output. The actor confidently asserted that Ugram will become his highest-grossing film to date. “We are all so confident that the movie will enthral audiences for sure,” commented the actor.
Ugram stars Malayalam actress Mirnaa Menon as the female lead, with Shatru, Sharath, and Indraja also playing key roles in this cop drama. Produced by Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi under the banner of Shine Screens, the film’s music is provided by Sricharan Pakala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Versatile actor plays the villain in Indian 2?
- Prabhas visits TTD ahead of Adipurush’s event
- OTT Review : Scoop – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Karthi to act in one more sequel?
- Much-awaited update on Ajith’s Vidaa Muyarchi’s first schedule
- Big news on Naga Chaitanya turns out to be a rumor
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food