Comedy King Allari Naresh’s 3D film, ‘Action’, is currently being shot at Pragathi Resorts in Hyderabad. Shooting is going on at a brisk pace and Anil Sunkara, one of the producers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘Dookudu’, is making his debut as a director with this movie. The film is being shot with high technical values and some expensive new equipment has been imported for the project.
Apart from Allari Naresh, Kick Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram are the other male leads in this action entertainer.Sneha Ullal and Kamna Jethmalani will be seen as the heroines and AK Entertainments banner is producing this big budget flick.Bappa Lahari, son of Bappi Lahari, is composing the music while background score will be rendered by Thaman.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership