Allari Naresh was seen in James Bond earlier this year and it turned out to be an above average grosser. The movie, produced by Anil Sunkara, had Sakshi Choudary as the lead actress. It was an action-comedy entertainer.
According to our sources, the movie may now be remade in Kannada. Anil Sunkara is keen on remaking the movie with Sharan as the hero and Ragini Dwivedi or Ramya as the heroine. They are also discussing about changing the script a little bit. The remake will go onto the sets soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity