Allari Naresh has made it a habit, over the years, to juggle between at least two projects at given point of time. That’s one of the reasons why he manages to wrap up around three to four films a year. Earlier this year, he was seen in Nuvva Nena, Sudigadu and his latest film Yamudiki Mogudu released in theatres today. After this, he’ll soon be seen in Anil Sunkara’s Action (3D) and Devi Prasad’s Kevvu Keka. Currently, the shooting of Kevvu Keka is going on in Ramoji Film City. Devi Prasad is directing the film and Boppana Chandrasekhar is producing the film. Sharmila Mandre is making her debut in Telugu cinema with this film. A song titled ‘Babu Rambabu’ is being shot on the film’s lead pair, Mumaith Khan and Kiran Rathod in a specially erected set for the film. Talking about the film, Boppana Chandrasekar said, “The film is about a guy who wants everything he does to become a memorable event and the hilarious situations which he lands up in because of his nature.” Bheems and Chinni Charan are composing the music. The film is slated for release in 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood banner acquires Malayalam hit Kappela’s remake rights
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Butta Bomma crosses a new milestone
- Noted music composer to act in a film based on Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination?
- Cobra producer’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Venkatesh’s producer files a lawsuit
- Mahesh Babu’s supercool picture wows fans