Allari Naresh’s upcoming film Kevvu Keka is gearing up for release in May this year. Devi Prasad is directing the film and Boppana Chandrasekhar is producing the film under Jahnavi Productions banner. Kannada actress Sharmila Mandre is making her debut in Telugu with this film.
Recently, a folk song was shot on Allari Naresh and Sharmila in Pollachi for four days and this is said to be one of the highlights of the film. The next schedule of the film will commence from March 3 and it’ll go on till March 15. With this, almost 90% of the film’s shooting will be completed.
This summer, Allari Naresh has two releases including Action 3D and Kevvu Keka. After that, he’s likely to star in Krishna Vamsi’s next comedy film which will go on floors later this year. Looks like, Allari Naresh has plenty in store for his fans this year since both Action 3D and Kevvu Keka are carrying good buzz.
- Nani responds to Mega fans’ trolling over Gang Leader title
- Anushka to replace Nayan in legendary director’s next?
- Ravi Teja putting on weight for Disco Raja
- Harish Shankar has a big task ahead
- Who will play KCR in RGV film?
- Rocking climax to be the highlight of Kanchana 3