After a brief gap, comedy hero Allari Naresh is back under the arclights with back-to-back movies. He’s already shooting for Bheemineni Srinivasarao’s film. Recently, Naresh signed a project under popular producer Anil Sunkara’s AK Entertainments banner.
The latest updates reveal that this as-yet-untitled film’s regular shooting will commence from March end. Giri, who had made his directorial debut with Nawin’s Nandini Nursing Home in 2016, will be helming the film. Details about the film’s leading lady and other major cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise