After a brief gap, comedy hero Allari Naresh is back under the arclights with back-to-back movies. He’s already shooting for Bheemineni Srinivasarao’s film. Recently, Naresh signed a project under popular producer Anil Sunkara’s AK Entertainments banner.
The latest updates reveal that this as-yet-untitled film’s regular shooting will commence from March end. Giri, who had made his directorial debut with Nawin’s Nandini Nursing Home in 2016, will be helming the film. Details about the film’s leading lady and other major cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram
- Naveen Polishetty is in talks for 4 projects