After a brief gap, comedy hero Allari Naresh is back under the arclights with back-to-back movies. He’s already shooting for Bheemineni Srinivasarao’s film. Recently, Naresh signed a project under popular producer Anil Sunkara’s AK Entertainments banner.
The latest updates reveal that this as-yet-untitled film’s regular shooting will commence from March end. Giri, who had made his directorial debut with Nawin’s Nandini Nursing Home in 2016, will be helming the film. Details about the film’s leading lady and other major cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film
- Shankar pens a heartfelt message for Indian 2 accident victims