Veteran producer Allu Aravind today announced several exciting projects which will be produced on his Geetha Arts banner. Speaking at a promotional event of his latest distribution, 2018, Allu Aravind revealed that he has signed star directors Boyapati Srinu and Surender Reddy and Karthikeya helmer Chandoo Mondeti for his upcoming projects.
“Our project with Boyapati garu is in scripting stage. Two star heroes are in consideration for this project,” the senior producer said. He went on to reveal that Agent director Surender Reddy is also busy with the script work for a huge project. “Chandoo Mondeti will be directing three projects for Geetha Arts. Two scripts have been finalized already, and one of them will be made with a budget of nearly Rs 300 crore,” Aravind said.
Apart from the above mentioned projects, Allu Aravind is also rumored to be in plans to produce his son Allu Arjun’s next pan-India movie in Trivikram’s direction. More details regarding this crazy project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Vassishta – Chiranjeevi Garu will be seen in a mature role in Mega157
- Lack of releases gives Miss Shetty Mr. Polishetty a solid advantage
- Bigg Boss 7 Telugu-Sympathy factor growing for Prince Yawar